Elite Runner Info
The 2019 Elite field is closed. Thank you for your interest and we hope to see you in 2020!
To be considered for Elite Runner Status you must follow these steps:
- For the full marathon your PR finishing time must be at least 2:35 for men and 3:05 for women. (This time must have been achieved within the last two years) We do not offer Elite Runner Status in the master division.
- For the half marathon your PR finishing time must be at least 1:10 for men and 1:20 for women. (This time must have been achieved within the last two years) We do not offer Elite Runner Status in the master division.
- Please fill out the official Elite Runner Application with complete resume details. Link for application is below. All information is required.
- As an Elite Runner, the staff may offer any of the following: complimentary entry into the full or half marathon, one night stay in our host hotel and/or help with travel expenses. No guarantee is made that you will receive any or all of these.
- If you are not a US Citizen, you must have a Federal Tax ID Number. If you are a US Citizen, you may present a Federal Tax ID number or your US Social Security number. We do NOT accept any Elite Runners who do not have one of these.
- The staff of the Mercedes-Benz Marathon Weekend DOES NOT accept any elite runner who is not currently residing in the United States of America.
- The staff of the Mercedes-Benz Marathon Weekend DOES NOT write letters or make phone calls to any embassy requesting a runner to come to our race.
- Once your information is received the staff will review and get back with you within two weeks.
- If you have questions, please contact Kile Putman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for prize purse information
CLICK HERE FOR THE ELITE RUNNER APPLICATION